Sunday, November 1, 2009

And so it begins.....

I guess the best way to start is to tell you a little bit about why I'm starting this blog and what I hope to accomplish from it. From the offset, it's a way for my family and friends to keep track of my adventures and thoughts in a foreign land. Beyond that, I hope that my insights and adventures are interesting to others and they begin to follow it as well.

In terms of content, well, those who know me well will attest to the fact that i'm a foodie. So I promise there will be many entries outlining some of the wonderful gastronomical delights that Montreal has to offer (and believe me, from what I've seen, they are plentiful). I'm possibly Anthony Bourdain's biggest fan and I can guarantee the same obsessions that drive his writing will drive mine!

 I'm sure i'll also publish different tips and interesting facts about Montreal that could aid anyone else contemplating embarking on a move here.

Further to all of that, I'm sure there will be many things that from time to time either inspire me or piss me off and i'll bring them to the table as well!

So I hope you all enjoy - I'm always open to suggestion on topics that I should cover so feel free to throw them at me! Happy Reading......

No comments: